Discover Available Real Estate Properties in the Greenwich Area and Nearby
Find Open Houses and Listings in Connecticut here.
Whether you’re looking for your next home or just feeling a little nosy about what the neighbors are asking for their house (It’s okay, I won’t tell!), stay on top of what the market’s doing and look it up!
Begin with your own list of priorities for a successful property search:
- Where do you wanna be?
- How close do you need to be to work, schools, shopping, recreation, houses of worship, transportation…?
- How many bedrooms and baths do you need to keep the kids from fighting?
- How big or small? Do you wanna have space for entertaining the entire hockey team; a kitchen with room to roll out scores of cookie dough; a formal dining room for when the boss comes over; a basement for all the plastic toys; a backyard for the Thanksgiving touch football game?
- How much do you wanna spend?
After your first property search, try a few more and see the results you get based on what you picked. See if you’re happy with your results. If you want to know anything extra or just my take on things or…
Call or text me, Marta Stroll, at (203) 912-2080
Or send an email to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Now's the time for follow-up if you're ready.
What to do? Here are a few suggestions:
- Found some homes you like? A picture may be worth a thousand words, but nothing compares with experiencing the home up close and personal and seeing it for yourself. Call me to arrange a private home tour: (203) 912-2080
- If you’re “underwhelmed” with your search results: I often have information on properties that aren’t listed yet on this search tool. That means very few people know these opportunities exist! Call me to “get in on the ground floor”. (Sorry for the pun!)
- Still can’t find the perfect nest you’re dreaming of? No, you’re not being too picky (well, maybe, but I’ll tell you if it doesn’t exist in this hemisphere). I sometimes have clients who ask me to find them something special. With their permission, I search out any possibilities for them.
- Find something on Zillow, Trulia, or any other website? First, I’ll be able to tell you if it’s legit or not! (That’s another story…) I’ve also had clients who’ve asked me to negotiate a For Sale By Owner found on Zillow. I just ran into him at the supermarket the other day and he told me he can’t believe what a great deal I got for him!
- To know me is to love me. Well, of course not everyone is going to adopt me into their family but I LIVE HERE TOO. I will inevitably run into you at the grocery store and I want you to tell me how happy you are in your home too! A quick meeting to help you figure out your next steps can help put your mind at ease.
And, by the way, remember you can always contact me for help with your property search. I can set up automatic updates for you to be notified about any change in the market. Let’s discuss the key next steps that will land you in your new home!
Give me a call or text (203) 912-2080
Or send an email to email@example.com
Knowledge is key to making your property search successful!
What you'll find with the Houlihan Lawrence search app...
· Augmented Reality: By using your smartphone’s camera, you can explore the surrounding area. Homes in your field of view will be overlaid with additional interactive content and information
· In addition to the interactive searches, the app also syncs to your account on houlihanlawrence.com allowing you to have access to your information no matter where you are.
· Refine your search by home features, open houses, even pending sales and sold listings!
· Journey Search: Journey search allows you to view properties within close proximity. As you travel listings will automatically update.
· Geo Location Search: Geo location search uses your phones built in GPS to search for listings around you, you can use additional filters to narrow down the listings to see homes for sale, open houses and more.
· Points of Interest: See what business and amenities are nearby
· Perimeter Search: Using only your finger you can draw boundaries on the map to show homes and real estate that match your search criteria.
· Scope Search: Using your phones built in camera and the Houlihan Lawrence App augmented reality engine, scope search displays homes around you by simply pointing your phone in the direction of the property.
· Connect with me quickly and easily if you have any questions!